Thursday, August 6, 2009

Well Wishes for Sweet Pea 8-6-09

Uncle Barry:
Hi Sarah,
That is great news for you and Chance!! We're so happy for you. I usually check in on your blog every week or so, so now I'll also check on the new baby blog. Again...CONGRATS!!
Take care,
Barry


Cousin Micah:
How wonderful, Sarah!!! I am so happy for you guys! You are going to be an absolutely amazing mommy. What a lucky baby!! I'm excited to follow the blog. YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Take care!
Love, Micah (&Kevin)

Aunt Becky:
Hi Sarah….Bev told me a few days ago that you were pregnant. I’m so excited for you!! I tried to email you but it kept coming back undeliverable. I also tried to text you, but wasn’t sure I had the right phone number. Anyway, I’m so excited and happy for both you and Chance. I may be in Paducah in late September, so I look forward to catching up on what’s happening! Are you now living in your apartment and did Chance get another job. I’m playing catch up from talking with you last Christmas!
We love you!
Becky

Nikki Wilson:
Oh wow!!! Congratulations Sarah!!! Chance has called a couple of times, but I wasn't in a position to answer my phone. I thought he was going to get onto me for not having lunch with you guys while I was in town last. (sorry about that.) I will be back in Paducah in September. We will have to get together!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!! Congratulations again!!!!!!!!

Angela Schafer:
Congrats Sarah!!! I'm so happy for you and Chance!!!!

Ashley Mclemore:
And I'm gonna be an aunt!! Yay! Gosh and don't you know that is gonna be the most gorgeous kid?

No comments:

Post a Comment