Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our Blessing, an Introduction.


We are the Bendel's, Sarah and Chance. We were married on September 15, 2007. For as long as I can remember I have wanted to be a Mommy. Once we were married, I wanted to start trying immediately, Chance wanted to leave it in God's hands and "just let it happen." In the end Chance got his way. We were not trying to get pregnant but, on July 30, 2009 we found out that we are expecting a baby. We are over the moon with joy. I look forward to using this medium as a way to keep friends and family informed, and to share our journey. From here on out in this blog Chance and I will be referred to as Mommy and Daddy. I plan to publish this blog into a keepsake for our little sweet pea. Volume One is the pregnancy, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment