Monday, August 10, 2009

Change of plans.

**Update: Visit with Dr. Owens went well. Everything is ok, though I do have to take it easy until my next appt. when we can re-evaluate the situation. Dr. Owens performed an ultrasound, that showed that I am not as far along as we originally thought. I'm about 6 weeks and 5 days along, so we'll have to wait until April to meet Sweet Pea. I got to see the heartbeat an everything, I almost cried. I go back on the 18th {my birthday!} for a check up to make sure we haven't had anymore scary nights and to do another ultrasound to get an exact date.**
We had a scary night last night, hopefully I've over-reacting. Chance thinks I am, it's a distinct possibility. However, lucky for me my Dr. is just as paranoid as I am. So I don't have to wait until Wednesday anymore. I'm going in at 10. I'll update as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment