Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Your Life - Week 3

Oh, Miss Olivia. You are growing so fast. {It's OK if you want to take a break from all that "growing up" and stay little with me a while longer.}

Last night you held your own bottle for about 30 seconds. And you continue to roll over and lift your head. You love to look around and take in everything that's going on. You've started to smile. You have the most beautiful smile.

Your Uncle John came to visit you for the first time this week. He fell in love with you- just like everyone else has. You are so loved sweet girl!

I love the way you twist and pull your legs up when I pick you up out of your crib, you make the cutest scrunched-up/puckered face I've ever seen. You do the same thing when you cuddle, it's precious! You sleep with your arms above your head- just like Mommy does. Sometimes when I'm watching you sleep you smile, I wonder what you dream about sweet girl. Angels? Jesus? Heaven?

No comments:

Post a Comment